Write For Us – Gemstones Universe
Hello!! Seeking An Opportunity To Write For Our Blog? Well, Here It Is!
The Basic Guidelines To Get Your Article Published
- Mainly focus on Gems Industry.
- An article should have a minimum of 1200 words.
- The picture size should be 680px X 383px (width x height).
- Provide unique information & avoid the basics.
- Give actionable solutions to our readers.
- Make sure your content isn’t all paragraphs but divided into pointers, steps, etc.
- Include Key Takeaways at the end.
- Link your facts to credible sources.
- Add a minimum of 1 link to a relevant article of Gemstones Universe.
- Do not promote or link to our competitors.
- You should actually own the article.
- Make sure to check to see if there are any grammatical errors, specially in theme’s & plugin’s names.
- Do not include your author bio at the end, we don’t have that section.
- End your post with an intriguing conclusion to engage your readers.
What We Will Never Publish
- An article that is hard to read (with too many errors).
- Submissions delivering no value to our readers.
- Topics that have already been covered.
- Posts with over the top self-promotion.
- Content making claims without evidence.
- Submitted guest posts should not be published elsewhere: Your blog, LinkedIn, Medium, Inbound.org, etc.
Increase Your Chances Of Getting Published
- Submit your post on or before the deadline.
- Proofread your content and run it through Grammarly before submission.
- Use proper formatting for headings and titles.
- Be open to accept and improve upon the changes suggested after the review.
- Preferred Image size is 680px X 383px. Please resize your images to fit the width.
- Maximum links to include in your post: 2 (including ours).
- Stick to the guidelines. Always.
Terms & Conditions
- The Gemstones Universe reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog’s content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Gemstones Universe reserves the right to include call-to-actions to Gemstones Universe’s content, including email newsletters, e-books, and other downloadable content.